Guesttrack Compliance tracks and retains all guest activity on Open-mesh networks to help public network providers meet the legal requirements of their national governments.
What is compliance?
With Guesttrack Compliance, you can:
Track and record guest Internet usage for legal compliance
Link data to individual guests names and room numbers with PMS Link (optional)
Store all data for two years
Eliminate on-site controllers and storage Learn more.
With Guesttrack Compliance for Open-mesh, you can:
- Track and record guest Internet usage for legal compliance with Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Link data to individual guests names and room numbers with PMS Link (optional)
- Store all data for two years
- Eliminate on-site controllers and storage
Guesttrack Compliance for Open-Mesh is:
Easy to install.
GuestTrack Compliance can be installed in minutes by simply subscribing to the GuestTrack Compliance service.
Easy to manage.
The Guesttrack dashboard provides easy cloud-based management and monitoring of all services.
Guesttrack Compliance is incredibly lightweight, with essentially no impact on your network or bandwidth demands.
As an Open-Mesh partner, we’ve worked to ensure a high level of integration and reliability.
How Guesttrack Compliance works:
1. Guesttrack Compliance servers collect and store all relevant data required to meet Federal Government mandates to store user traffic for up to 2 years. This allows your network to be compliant with the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). User reports are available on our Compliance portal.
2. Guesttrack Compliance automatically installs itself on all Open-mesh related hardware to start capturing user traffic information.
3. User starts interaction with the web using a web browser, email, FTP program, bitTorrent or voIP SIP session.
4. Guesttrack Compliance records the MAC address, website address visited, date and time of each Web, email, FTP, bitTorrent or voIP internet session from that specific computer.
5. User is able to continue communicating with the destination web/email/FTP/bitTorrent/voIP services without any interference from Compliance systems.
6. Guesttrack Compliance sends the MAC address, website address visited, date and time of each Web, email, FTP, bitTorrent or voIP internet session from all computers connected to the local network up to the compliance data storage systems. Compliance does not relay or store any actual content or details regarding the content of the websites, it only stores the website URLs that were visited and email or SIP addresses used.
Getting started is easy.
Get full government mandated end user tracking on your network in minutes with Guesttrack Compliance.
It’s easy to install and there’s no technical experience required.
Cost is $1.00 per room per month in hotels, apartments and condos + $50.00 setup
Cost is $1.00 per seat per month in restaurants + $50.00 setupOrder now